Welcome to the story of my adventures in Ecuador.

I attempt to live my life with no regrets. Studying abroad in college has always been a part of this goal. Spring semester of 2011 I will be studying abroad at Universidad San Fransisco de Quito, located near Quito, Ecuador. I will be living with a host family about a half-hour bus ride away from the campus where I will be taking classes as an international student. I am unbelievably excited for this experience. I am excited for it to completely challenge me and change me and complete me. Henry David Thoreau once said, "Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake." I have dreamed of living in a Spanish-speaking country and living wholly outside of my comfort zone. I am ready for this adventure, and I am excited for you to share it with me.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Classes

I am now registered in classes and have them approved by advisors here at MSU!

I'm enrolled in 6 classes, but will be taking only 4 or 5 (12-15 credits). I'll drop 1 or 2 after seeing how they are. These classes are...

HIS 211--Historia Del Ecuador Republicano (Transferring back as SPN 452)

HIS 234--Historia Contemporanea (Transferring back as IAH 221C)

EPE 307--Español Avanzado (Transferring back as SPN 320)

EPE 302--Introducción a la Cultura Ecuatoriana (Transferring back as SPN 412)

SIC 203--Siciologia Del Desarrollo (Transferring back as PSY 244 for my Gen Ed replacement)

POL 310--Política Ecuatoriana y Su Pensamiento (Transferring back as PLS GCU for my Gen Ed replacement or SPN 412 or SPN 452)

It's all seeming very real! AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment